Managing Change-related Anxiety and Avoiding Self-sabotage for Individuals.
A Short Video Course.
This course will be available soon
Managing Change-related Anxiety and Avoiding Self-sabotage
- What is anxiety?
- Why change is so triggering for us
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and how it can help
- Common anxiety triggers
- Quietening down the inner critical voice
- Rewiring your brain and alternative ways of thinking
- Useful tools to stop ruminating and overthinking and reduce stress
- Stopping negative self-talk and self-sabotaging behaviour
- Using mindfulness and self-compassion to support change
- Start anytime
- Watch when it’s convenient for you
- Learn at your own pace
- 4 weeks access